Our mission at The Talent Place is to help people and businesses reach their full potential. If you need help finding that outstanding candidate, developing leadership teams, or managing change in your organization, we can help.
Driven by our mission to enrich the world of our clients and their employees, we see the potential in people.”¯By delivering a range of highly effective services that focus on attracting and developing talent, we provide the platform to create the necessary transformation your business and people need.
The consultants that lead our Recruitment, Leadership & Development, Outplacement and Psychometric divisions are genuine experts in their fields.
Each of our team possessan impressivetrack recordcoupled withconsiderable experience across arangeofindustries, sector and company structures.
Our values underpin our culture and beliefs:
- Making a Difference: Positively impact businesses, people, communities and charities through our altruistic initiatives.
- Be Yourself: We actively encourage all talent to maximise their own potential. As Oscar Wilde once said, “Be yourself, everyone else is already taken”.
- Ingenuity: Set the pace with our agile approach and creative vision. We work with like-minded people who help us push the boundaries, break new ground, and set the highest standards.
- You Grow we Grow: We are curious, inquisitive, and hungry to learn. We love seeing our internal and external partners share, thrive, and succeed. Growth mindsets are therefore essential.
- We are Transparent: Open, honest, and truly inclusive, we continually challenge industry prejudices and biases to help create high-performing, diverse workforces.
I have found Tansel really does stand out from the crowd because of the way he operates. Tansel has supported me as a candidate looking for my next opportunity. He always delivered on what he promised. I never had to…
I met Bryony at a conference in 2021. Her knowledge around recruitment soon becomes obvious and her personality puts individuals at ease for important career conversations. Bryony has an interesting backstory that ensures that diversity, equality, and inclusivity are foundational…
Tansel supported Chapman Taylor in the recruitment of our new head of people and culture. All 5 proposed candidates made it through to the second round of interviews which says a lot about the professional process Tansel and his team…
Introducing a new senior member in the team was challenging and we met Tansel for an introduction meeting prior to launching our recruitment campaign. The whole after experience was simply perfect, and 6 months later we are very grateful for…
During our time together Bryony was professional, reliable, skilled in negotiating, and a pleasure to work with.
Thank you Ciara for placing me at Highgate Private Hospital. Really appreciate your help and wish you all the best