All businesses need high-performing and motivated leaders to sustain long-term growth. Whilst it can be effective to recruit leaders from external sources, there are numerous benefits to creating leaders from within. Investing in such development creates pathways that can inspire and motivate other employees to perform, so they can be considered for similar opportunities in the future.
A leadership assessment provides an objective overview of each leaders’ capabilities. Such awareness is crucial in understanding how each individual can utilise their leadership strengths and also identify important areas of development.
Some strategies to consider include:
- Competency framework and evaluations for internal succession and external hiring
- Benchmark talent and leader profiling
- Identification of potential for succession planning and promotion
- Catalyst for coaching or development needs
- A variety of psychometric tools can be used
- Psychometric profiling – visit our psychometrics page for more information
Coaching is a powerful, focused and valuable development tool for leaders in any business. Whether you’re focused on reaching an individual career goal, enhancing performance, developing leadership capability or going through a period of transition, coaching is designed to help you reach your objectives quicker.
Here are some areas where coaching could help:
- Preparing for a new role/promotion and accelerating success
- Building and inspiring confidence and capability within individuals and teams
- Managing reputation, mindset and potential de-railers that can impede success
- Improving effectiveness in leading and managing change and culture
- Developing leadership styles to drive high individual and team performance
- Identifying solutions to specific work-related issues
- Enabling greater fulfilment by aligning strengths, passion and outcomes
- Onboarding and first 100 days
Coaching can be undertaken on a 1-2-1 or group basis.
If your team is going to operate at maximum efficiency, they need to trust, appreciate and respect one another. Whilst it can often take a long time to build that level of connection, they are ways of accelerating the process. Team building activities are often designed to achieve specific objectives, and when done effectively, can trigger significant change quickly.
Our workshops are tailored to the requirements of our clients and some examples include:
- High Potential & Leadership Development Programmes
- Enhancing Communication Skills for Leaders
- Teamwork Effectiveness & Collaboration
- Leading Change & Transformation
Businesses that are successful, often need to increase their staff population quickly at various points in their growth. Such an influx of new talent can often dilute the existing culture and values embodied within the company. Equally, if a business has stagnated and is struggling with its identity, there could be real value in redefining the culture and values required to take the company forward.
Benefits include, increased engagement, improved employer brand, more relevant hiring and greater effectiveness in evaluating performance and contribution.
Some options to consider include:
- Identifying & defining individual, team & corporate values
- Changing & transforming culture in teams & organisations
- Aligning Vision, Mission & Values into company culture
- Aligning leadership brand with business values to create optimal company culture
Imagine how much better your employees would perform if they enjoyed every aspect of their role at your company. The benefits that highly engaged employees bring is endless. Here are just a few:
- Increased Accountability – They are more likely to take pride in their work. If they make a mistake, they will own it and work quickly to resolve the issue.
- Healthier Culture – They are more likely to be a proactive team player. They will see themselves as working towards a common goal alongside their colleagues.
- Improved Employer Brand – Those that love what they do are very likely to share their joyous stories with others, making your business a more attractive workplace.
- Greater Coaching Culture – Less micro-managing typically means increased accountability, initiative and performance.
- Profit – Increased performance coupled with less attrition and external hires typically result in greater profit margins.
McKinsey research suggests that diverse companies are more likely than ever to outperform less diverse peers on profitability. Organisations that have more females in leadership positions and greater ethnic and cultural diversity are outperforming others by up to 36% in profitability.
EDI should be culturally embedded into both organisational and personal values. It’s most effective when leaders consistently exhibit these values and they are integrated into a company-wide approach. When everyone is aligned, the true benefits can be realised.
Training & Development areas include:
- Unconscious Bias
- Inclusive Leadership
- Gender Equality
- Benchmarking/frameworks for progression
- Strategy and policy development
Ravi spent 20 years working in customer experience leadership roles before transitioning into leadership development and organisational change consulting in 2009… Read more
Sarah is an organisational psychologist and advanced Hogan practitioner who specialises in leadership development, EDI (equality, diversity and inclusion) training and coaching… Read More
With over 20 years’ experience Andrew has strong organisation development and change experience, having led teams and projects in a range of sectors globally… Read More
My initial consultation with Sarah couldn’t have come at a more apt time in my career journey. I was at a crossroads and had choices to make. Sarah’s calm, considered approach helped me work through what I needed and why,… read more
Sarah has all the skills, attributes, knowledge, personality and experience that a career coach requires. I highly recommend her to anyone who is considering reaching out to a coach.
Tansel has been coaching me for six months and I can already see how this has impacted my career and business in a positive way. Tansel has exceeded expectations – helping me focus and work towards my professional goals and… read more
Andrew was instrumental in helping forge a group identity for a large Regulatory Affairs team. His strategy was to conduct personality and group behaviour activities which served to unite and solidify the staff, allowing us to achieve far beyond what… read more
At a crossroad in professional life and in a difficult personal situation Tansel helped me a great deal structuring my thinking. By redefining my values with a top-down and bottom-up approach together with him, I took a lot of learnings.… read more
Working with Ravi was a revelation. He shared a very deep understanding of people and their motivations. He has a strong and genuine interest in others and works selflessly to enable them to achieve their full potential. I gained a… read more