Head of Talent – Permanent
London base with occasional travel
The Talent Place are exclusively recruiting for a Head of Talent on behalf of our client, an innovative and award-winning Healthcare Recruitment provider.
Having previously outsourced HR support, their success and ambitious growth plan means they are now ready to employ their first Head of Talent.
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity for many reasons:
- Reporting into the COO, you’ll have the autonomy, resources and budget to design and deliver an amazing talent strategy. How you do this is down to you. The leaders of this business welcome brave and creative ideas, as love doing things differently.
- You’ll spearhead the development of an inclusive and engaging culture.
- You’ll pro-actively build relationships across the business and take responsibility for strategic workforce planning, working with individual teams to underpin business objectives with people plans
- Make recommendations on the resources, skills and infrastructure required to meet those plans and present these at Board level.
- Lead on the implementation of new Learning and Development solutions, required to support evolving commercial needs.
- Genuine opportunity to progress with the business coupled with international exposure.
If you are a high-performing talent specialist, looking to challenge yourself within a fun and challenging environment, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV using the button below.